1. Suggestions can be as impressionistic or descriptive as you want. From 'a persistent but unspeakable desire struggles to make itself manifest' to 'the biggest robot ever!!!' to 'the only book a very lonely man would have' to 'a lion'. Write me an one-liner, write me a paragraph, write me a book, whatever you want.
2. You may supply as many ideas as you want but,
4. The image must be self-contained. Though implicit storytelling is not just allowed but recommended, no sequential stuff, i.e. I won't draw your comic. Unless you pay me handsomely.
5. The end result will be posted here. If you want a print-friendly version you may ask for it and I'll e-mail you a sizable, well-adjusted scan of the picture for you to print out. If you're feeling generous you may tip me as you wish.
If you want the actual original piece of paper you could pay-pal me the shipping costs plus any small patronage you desire and I'll mail it to you. If the instigator of the idea doesn't want the image, anyone else may request it.
6. As I hope is clear by the above, there are no strings attached. The one with the idea owes me nothing and I owe them nothing in return. I might take you up on your idea, I might not. You might like what I come up with, you might not. You could request the finished piece but you could not. This is just a community-building endeavor, not a professional partnership of any type.
So, here we go again. Post ideas in the comment-space. If you know a friend that would enjoy telling an artist what to draw, inform them of this little experiment.