Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Enter Vast Dominions, Welcome to My Dream (part the last)



That's it, then. I don't have much to say about the story closing... well, actually I do but everyone should be free to read this in their own way. I got quite a variation of explanatory remarks by people at the festival and although some made me wonder about my capability to convey a clear and linear story, others were delightful, so I won't try to channel the commentary.

Aesthetically I'm pretty happy with it, I guess... I should have paid more attention - this is a recurring gripe with my own old art - to proper facial construction and less on characterization, but as it seems most people don't notice the wonkyness so this mostly hurts my art in the eyes of other trained artists, heh. Still, more drawing from life would have benefited me then and it would benefit me now. I guess I'm a bit impatient, I want to get to the guts of it. Women tell me this all the time.

Well perhaps we will discuss the metaphysics of the comic in the comment space after you guys and girls have let me know of your own take on things.

I think next I will translate and post the recent 5-page 24hour comic I did, yes.

-Helm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helmo u rock!!! :D :D :D